What Happens to Your Vehicle Throughout the Repair Process?
Once you've been in an accident, the last thing you want to worry about is what's going to happen to your vehicle. At our auto body shop, we have the skilled technicians and equipment to get your vehicle back in top shape. Here's a look at what happens to your vehicle throughout the repair process:
Your vehicle will be brought into our shop and assessed by our trained technicians. We will then provide you with a detailed estimate of the repairs that need to be made.
Once you approve the estimate, we will begin work on your vehicle. We will start by disassembling the damaged parts of your car. This allows us to properly repair or replace any damaged components.
Once the damaged parts have been repaired or replaced, we will reassemble your car and prepare it for painting. We use high-quality paint products that match the color and finish of your car's original paint job.
After painting, we will reassemble the final parts of your car and perform a thorough quality check. Once we are satisfied that everything is in working order, we will return your car to you!
How the different types of repairs work:
Different types of auto body repairs will require different methods and techniques to get the job done right. Here is a brief overview of some of the most common types of auto body repairs:
-Bumper repair: Bumpers can be damaged in a variety of ways, from minor scrapes and scuffs to more serious collisions. Our team of skilled technicians can repair your bumper using a variety of methods, depending on the severity of the damage.
-Paintless dent repair: This type of repair is ideal for small dents and dings that are not deep enough to warrant painting. We will use special tools to gently push the dent out from the inside, restoring your vehicle’s exterior to its original condition.
-Exterior painting: If your vehicle’s paint has been severely damaged or faded over time, we can provide a new paint job that will make it look like new again. We use only high-quality paints and finishes, so you can be sure your vehicle will look great for years to come.
-Headlight restoration: Headlights can become dull and yellowed over time, reducing your visibility while driving at night. We can restore your headlights to their original brightness, so you can see and be seen more clearly on the road.
Types of Automobile Body Repairs:
There are several types of auto body repairs that you may need at some point. These include:
1. Bumper repair. This is usually needed after a minor fender bender or if your bumper has been scraped or scratched.
2. Fender repair. This may be necessary if your car has been in a more serious accident and the fender is bent or damaged.
3. Door repair. This can be caused by an accident, but also by everyday wear and tear. Your door may need to be replaced if it is severely damaged.
4. Window repair. Like doors, windows can be damaged in accidents or simply from age and wear. Cracked or broken windows will need to be replaced.
5. Paintless dent removal (PDR). This is a newer type of repair that can remove small dents and dings without having to repaint the entire area.
6. Wheel alignment. This is often needed after an accident, but can also be required due to normal driving conditions over time causing your wheels to become misaligned.
If you've had an accident or need auto body repairs, be sure to call us for help. We'll take care of your vehicle so you're back on the road as soon as possible. Contact us today to schedule an appointment. We service the greater Huntington Beach California area.